5 Awesome Tips for Summer Hair Care!
How to Protect your hair from the Sun Damage this Summer!
Who doesn´t love Summer? It is the perfect opportunity to Embrace that loose & natural hair look! Follow these Easy Tips to Protect your Hair this Summer.
1. USE HATS OR SCARFS: One of the most stylish ways to protect your hair is wearing a pretty hat or scarf. It will help you reduce the wind damage, it provides UV protection & protects color- treated hair. (Plus, they look gorgeous)
2. DON´T WASH IT OFTEN: If you wash your hair frequently it will strip your scalp of its natural oils, which in turn stimulates additional oil production and makes you feel the need to wash it even more. Try a Natural Homemade shampoo with cornstarch to go a bit longer without washing.
3. GIVE YOUR BLOW DRYER A BREAK: Try Not to Blow- Dry your hair regularly. On Summer, your hair will be exposed to more heat on a daily basis, so it will dry faster. Avoid flat-irons, too, as they will do further damage to already-dry hair.
4. USE NATURAL PRODUCTS: Coconut, olive, and avocado oils are good at penetrating the hair shaft. Shampoo hair as usual then works in oil from ends to roots. Rinse, then condition as usual. Your hair should feel moisturized afterward, but not greasy.
5. ADD SUNSCREEN: One quick way to add some protection is to run your hands lightly through your hair after applying sunscreen to your body.
You are ready for Summer Now.